Kabab Torsh is a traditional kebab from Gilan and Mazandaran provinces in Iran. It is made with Lamb fillet, marinated in a paste made of crushed walnuts, pomegranate juice, chopped parsley, olive oil, and crushed garlic.
A Skewer of tender strips of chicken breast marinated in saffron, onions & lime juice
A skewers of deliciously moist and flavourful minced Lamb Kabab.
Kabab koobideh or kūbide is an Iranian meat kabab made from ground lamb. Kabab, as tradition has it that the dish was invented by medieval soldiers who used their swords to grill meat over open-field fires. Koobideh or koubideh refers to the style that meat was prepared, originally meat was placed on a flat stone and smashed with a wooden mallet. It is cooked on a “seekh”, Persian for skewer.
Khiar Shoor (literally meaning salty cucumbers)
Torshi ~ Mixed vegetable pickles are usually served with rich and meaty dishes, polow khoresh (rice and stew) dishes. Torshi is a very appetising side dish and a great flavor enhancer.
Persian bread. Similar Focaccia
Baked to order in our clay oven
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)